What do GPSrChive
visitors have to say?
- "Thank you for the wikis, they are very, very
useful!" - Tony S.
- "I have Oregon 600. Your pages are awesome." -
- "Thanks for the best Garmin info available
anywhere!" - Robert M.
- "You've been exceptionally helpful. I
keep telling everyone GPSrChive is the resource Garmin SHOULD have posted!" -
- "Thank you for all your devotion and attention
to detail. Amazing!" - Jason S.
- "If I were a Garmin product manager, I would use GPSrChive.com as a
'to do' list for my engineers." - bonstetten
- "Just to say thanks for your great wiki. Got an Oregon 650 and whenever I get stuck I have a look and so far you have answered the questions." - Michaela E.
- "Great website on the Oregon 6x0. Thanks," - Edward F.
- "Thanks for all of your efforts for the Montana and Oregon. I just ordered an Oregon thanks to your review on Rich's site." - Neil M.
- "Thanks for the Montana Wiki. So very helpful. Got this off ADV and how to be learning this shit." - Bob B.
- "For your effort with the
Oregon 6x0 Wiki information. Thanks," - William W.
- "Thanks for the help. I'll be visiting in the future - these wikis are the best source of info that I know of on these gadgets. Keep up the good work." - FluteFace
- "Definitely my go-to-source if I need to quickly get facts about common or obscure
Montana features. It's really well organized and easy to follow." - Bob M.
- "You have my respect. You are doing a lot of great work." - Thomasino007
- "Your work on this wiki is astounding! Yours
Truly," - Yogazoo
- "Thanks for your great work. With respect for
the commitment and the many hours of work. Great!! Thanks," - Zonnetje
- "Please keep up the great work that you do!" -
- "Many thanks from Switzerland for your
fantastic information resource for Garmin GPS Devices." - Peter
- "Thanks for the great collection of info and
advice, it's very much appreciated." - David N.
- "Good work with the GPSrChive website." - Ian
- "Just bought an Oregon 750t and your Wiki is
saving me a lot of headaches!" - David G.
- "I found this site from the ADVrider forum. I
love the pictorial tutorials as I am a visual learner." - Brent B.
- "Thanks for your help." - Dieter H.
- "Thanks for all your help and hard work." -
- "Many thanks!! It's amazing it is not in the
user manual. Thank goodness for independent sites such as GPSrChive!" -