Full Screen Issue with Custom Map

Discussion related to the Garmin GPSMAP 67 series GPSr
neilwoody

Full Screen Issue with Custom Map

Unread post by neilwoody »

I have loaded a custom map of Algonquin Park. Instead of displaying on the full screen, the top third now shows the name of the custom map file and bottom third is covered by a "Disable" choice . The map is displaying normally in the middle third. Any suggestions on how I can set the 67 to display the custom map on the full screen?
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Re: Full Screen Issue with Custom Map

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Sounds to me like you are describing the 'Review Map' screen:
Review Custom Map
App - Map Manager - Custom Maps - View Map - 06.png
You will need to enable the map (sounds like it is since 'Disable' is displayed), then view it in the Map page.

Please visit GPSrChive > GPSMAP 67 > Pages > Map Manger > Custom Maps for detailed instructions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
neilwoody

Unread post by neilwoody »

Panning the 67's screen with the rocker switch eliminated the "disable" dialogue at the bottom of the screen. So far, I have not been able to eliminate the file name at the top of the screen. Any suggestions?
GPSrChive
Site Admin

Unread post by GPSrChive »

Please see my previous response:
GPSrChive wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:19 pm Sounds to me like you are describing the 'Review Map' screen:
Review Custom Map
App - Map Manager - Custom Maps - View Map - 06.png
You will need to enable the map (sounds like it is since 'Disable' is displayed), then view it in the Map page.

Please visit GPSrChive > GPSMAP 67 > Pages > Map Manger > Custom Maps for detailed instructions.
The Custom Map Title and 'Enable/Disable' options are always displayed when reviewing the Custom Map in the Map Manager page.

Open the Map page to view the enabled custom map full screen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “GPSMAP 67”